Midwest Kickoff Classic 2013
August 16-18, 2013
SPORTING Blue Valley and KC Select Soccer Club
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS AUGUST 1st - SO REGISTER TODAY!
Teams Accepted and Divisions
Brackets, Schedules, Scores
Required Tournament Hotel Listing
Application to Host
Sign up for Real-Time Texting Updates
Overland Park Soccer Complex Field Map
2012 Tournament Results
2011 Tournament Results
2010 Tournament Results
2009 Tournament Results
2008 Tournament Results
2007 Tournament Results
Registration Fees and Format:
Mail Payment to:
Check Payable to: KC Select Soccer Club
Midwest Kickoff Classic
2429 SW Winterwood Ct.
Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
13700 Switzer Rd.
Overland Park, KS 66221
WEATHER HOTLINE NUMBER (913)752-8042
Sanctioning Bodies: USYSA, KSYSA
Gold, Silver and Bronze Divisions are available.
Games on Friday will only be scheduled for in-town teams.
· Minimum of 3 scheduled games
· Player and team awards for the top 2 teams in each division
· Coach gift from Adidas, SPORTING Blue Valley and KC Select
· Tournament shirts will be available for purchase
Required Tournament Hotels:
All out-of-town teams playing in the Midwest Kickoff Classic are required to utilize the tournament housing process and select their hotel rooms from the list of required properties. Please select the link “Required Tournament Hotel Listing” for the list of authorized hotels. Please contact the person listed for the property you choose. Once you have made your reservations, contact the Tournament Administrator with the name of the property and number of rooms reserved.
Dates/Times - Thursday, August 15, 2013 5pm-9pm and Friday, August 16, 2013 4:30pm-9pm or Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 6:30 am or 1 hour before your game
Bring to Check-In:
· Original signed roster and 1 copy of the roster
· Player cards
· Original notarized medical release forms for each player
· Guest player form and Guest player medical release form
· Travel permit, if you are not a Kansas team
· Proof of insurance, if you are not registered with USYSA or a State affiliate
Questions? Please contact Tournament Directors: